Thursday, February 3, 2011

Neglecting the Blog But Not the Books

I'm the first to admit I've been very lax in keeping my blog updated, but rest assured I've been busy with the books and in fact book three is nearly ready for publication. Once it is ready I will return to regular blog postings (no promises but I will make every effort!)
I will be attending TempleCon this weekend in Warwick, Rhode Island if a snow storm doesn't derail my trip and I am hoping to generate some interest in the series with a free book give away, the details of which will be in another post.
Book four, the final book of this initial part of the series, still remains in outline form and will get some serious attention in the weeks following my return from the con! As I said I will post more as I progress!
That's all for now, there might not always be long or interesting posts but there will be posts!

No comments: