Monday, June 30, 2008

That was fast!

I was doing my morning browsing and it looks like Emily & The Silent King has already been entered into the amazon database! I'm so excited to finally see it there! I had to upload my own image though as they did not have one provided yet. I thought there would be more of a discount on the price of the book as well, I'm a bit concerned that the high price may keep new readers away. That is the problem with print on demand publishing, you have very little room to reduce the price. I'm hoping that if the volume picks up, Amazon will be able to negotiate a lower rate. We'll see what happens, this is all still new to me and I'm learning as I go along.

If you've read my book please take a few minutes to stop by the amazon page and leave me a rating and or review. I hope only positive reviews are posted but it is out of my control now. Be kind!

And so the watch begins! If you spot my book on a site, please let me know and I'll post the sighting info here and give you credit for the find! It should start popping up at more and more places as the databases are updated across the intertron.

No comments: