Saturday, February 7, 2009

Creeping Closer!


The paperback version of Emily & The Silent King is nearing completion! I am hoping that the publishing process is much smoother this time around! If all goes well, I will be able to publish my books at a more affordable price while maintaining a high level of quality! Keep your fingers crossed for me!


As promised, here is the sneak peek of the upcoming book cover! It features Ixdee the unicorn in all her glory! I hope you like the cover, let me know what you think!


I need your help! I always have difficulty trying to come up with an interesting description for the back cover of the book and the blurb on the sales page. Please take a few minutes to visit this review link and let me know your thoughts on the two paragraphs I've come up with!

No comments: