Friday, January 30, 2009

Zombies!

I don't know what it is about the shambling undead, but it seems everyone is a fan of zombies! As you will see in the soon-to-be-published third book of my series, Brianna & The Perils of The Darkwood, I myself have caved in to the popularity of zombies and included them in the Legends of Midralon series. What is the appeal of zombies? It's not like they are as cool as a fish dog would be? Maybe it's the fact that zombies seem like a monster that could really exist; don't get me wrong, werewolves and vampires are very cool monsters, but for some reason they are just not as believable as zombies! There are literally dozens of movies that feature some strange virus being released into the public that turn the population into the walking dead. For some reason, that scenario doesn't seem all that far from improbable; maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but just in case, it never hurts to be prepared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I gotta have one of those emergency zombie guns in my house. Well, zombies are possible.