Saturday, March 1, 2008

BOOK TWO RELEASED!!

Book two is officially ready! Devin & The Empire of Wolves is now available on lulu.com! I am really happy with the book and I think it will be a worthy followup to the first one! The price will go up when I apply for a ISBN number and enter it into the distrubtion system (this is not my choice, it has to do with the archaic way they calculate wholesale & markups). Until then you can get it on lulu. Click the bookstore link on the right hand side of my blog.

I'm already thinking about book three but again I think I need another break away from the stress of trying to get the books out.

I'm still impatiently waiting for Emily & the Silent King to show up in the global distribution database so that I can start selling it through Amazon.com. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: