Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've Got Some Ideas

I've been busy working on some things I want to add to the blog. I'm hoping these things will draw more people to my blog as well as stimulate some feedback. I don't have a solid time frame for when they will be added but they should be popping up over the next few weeks depending on the amount of free time I get to work on them. I'll give you a brief run down of what I have planned so far.

First up, I have come up with some logos to represent the two warring factions, one hinted at in Devin & The Empire of Wolves is called the Black Circle and the other will be named in Book Three (I have a tentative title but I'm keeping it secret for now).

Second, I will be adding character bios. These bios will detail some of the main movers & shakers in the realms of Midralon. I will try to add pictures as well.

Third, some geek gear will be added to the site. I am going to start making the logos and names that I design available on t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. This one will probably take the longest to add, but we'll see how it goes.

Fourth, I am thinking of adding a forum group to the site as well. I will have to find a host and pick the software but that one shouldn't be too hard.

Fifth, I will be working on some more artwork. I am making a new cover for the paperback edition of Emily & The Silent King and will be adding shots of that work in progress as well as other things. My oldest daughter is a big fan of manga so I am going to try and create some manga style images. Maybe even some short manga-style comic panels of scenes from the books.

Well that's all I have for now, like I said everything will be dependent upon the time I get to work on it. I'm always open to new suggestions so please feel free to send me any other ideas you have.

No comments: