Saturday, March 8, 2008

Free Short Story!

I borrowed this idea from an article my wife emailed me about another writer's blog. He offers free content on his site including short stories and artwork. I figured I'd give it a try as well. So here it is, the first of my free short stories: Stormhoof! I will be keeping links to the free short stories on the right nav bar, so look there if you ever want to return to one. Click here to read the short story now.

The setting for this story takes place early in the first half of the first book and it would probably fit right in the book as a full chapter in it's own right. Who knows, I may include it in some future 'special edition' of Emily & The Silent King.

I'm hoping to generate some comments with these short stories so please don't hesitate to leave a post and let me know if you liked the story or even if you didn't. (I'm always open to constructive criticism). I'm hoping active postings will help motivate me to write more short stories, so if you like it speak up and I'll write more. As always, I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: