Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mug Shot


I still can't find a picture that I would like to post as my bio pic. I had short hair last year, but this year I'm sorta taking a vacation from the scissors & razor if you get my meaning. Right now I sorta look like this guy. Almost wizardly wouldn't you say? 10 geek points if you can give me the name of this villain (the character's name, not the actor!) In fact I may start a weekly contest of guess the villain. It's always fun to identify the bad guys! Oh and they might not all be from film, I may throw in some literary descriptions!
In other news I started sketching out one of the creatures that appears in book two. I guess I wouldn't be giving anything away if I tell you it's called a gargrin. What's a gargrin you ask? Well read book two and find out! Or you could wait for me to post my sketches up here. The first sketch, while it kind of looks menacing isn't quite right. You'll see what I mean when I post it.
As for writing, I am continuing to work on bits and pieces. Mostly trying to tidy up what I've already written. Every time I look at something I've written I want to revise the stuffing out of it. I think if I get caught in that vicious circle I will never escape. I will just hope that my writing grows stronger with each novel. Having said that, I think I will be starting book three very soon. I'm anxious to see what is going to happen in Midralon next!

No comments: