Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1st Post!



I'll start my blog off with news about my first book. I just finished my latest round of editing on Emily & The Silent King and I'm really happy with this revision. I've been assigned an ISBN number and a Library of Congress Control Number, now I'm just waiting on delivery of the proof. If everything looks good I will be able to approve the book and submit it for entry into the distribution database before the end of January. For now I will keep it available in paperback and hardback on Lulu.com, but I hope I'll soon be able to offer it on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble as well.

It's been a long journey and thankfully the first book is under my belt! I've been getting positive feedback from everyone who's read the intial version. That encouragement has really fueled my efforts on book two. I'm still trying to get a handle on this whole self publishing process, but so far I'm glad I went this route!

No comments: