Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Sorry for the long delays between posts, I'm still working on the cover for book two. I wish I had more free time so I could put in some longer hours trying to master Vue 6 Infinite and Lightwave 3D9. These are two of the packages I'm using to create the cover scene. I've sketched out a rough idea for the book now I just need to build the pieces for it. It's very time consuming.

On the plus side I have almost finished outlining book three! My unofficial count already has it at 29 chapters! So it's very close to being ready to be set down in story form. I won't start book three until after book two is completely done though. Just not enough time to do both at the moment! But I'm anxious to start writing it, so that could change!

I'll try and post some more test renders soon! I decided to go in a slightly different direction for the cover, I think you'll agree it is more fitting for book two. I've also got a few other things I'll post, like the sheet music for Brianna's flute song in book one. I originally planned to add it to the book but I felt it wasn't complete. I will post it for those of you that know how to play the flute, you can give it a try.

No comments: