Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chapter 30 Finished

I wake up around 5 AM every day, everyone else is still asleep so it gives me time to write without any distractions. I usually think about the story just before I go to bed so it's fresh in my mind when I wake up. It's a little after 6:30 AM and I just finished chapter thirty! It was one of the longer chapters in the book and now comes the longest chapter. Chapter thirty one is the meat and potatoes of the action in this book, I'm afraid by the end I might have to split it into two or three more chapters.

I just wanted to take a quick breather before I plunged into chapter thirty one. I have a couple hours before I have to go to work so I want to at least get a few paragraphs done.

I feel like I am running in a marathon and the finish line just came into sight! I'm exhausted but there is a new surge of energy pushing me forward! I want to finish the book and then sit back and look at it, see if the story is as good as I can make it! I can't wait!

No comments: