Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Chapter Down

Chapter twenty four is in the books! That is the part I really like about writing, when the chapters almost seem to write themselves. The story just comes flowing out and I almost get left behind trying to keep up typing it in. I really like how this chapter ended, the dialogue at the end is priceless.

I have no idea what the page count will be for book two so far, I'm writing the chapters as individual documents. I'm curious to see how many pages I've ended up with. Hopefully it's a good sized read. My gut feeling is that it will be longer than the first book, but like I said I have no definite count yet.

Chapter twenty five is up next, I'm hoping to get a chance to work on the first few paragraphs tommorrow morning. We'll see....

No comments: