Monday, January 14, 2008

Another One Down!

I give up trying to guess how many chapters book two will be. I finished another chapter today but it was an unplanned chapter. It just kind of took over and demanded to be written. I'm guessing that will happen a lot as the book winds down, there is a lot of action to accomplish in these last few chapters.

I think I have a strange form of writers block, I am not able to start the chapter I want to start, instead other chapters keep popping up in between. Maybe I should start with the last chapter and work my way backwards, outsmart my writers block.

On the plus side I finished going over book one again with my wife. Just touching up a few grammatical errors we spotted, not changing the story. I think it is almost to the point where I will leave book one alone and consider it finished.

No comments: