Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pressing on!

Chapter twenty five is almost finished! It is actually turning out a little longer than I thought it would. Like I said in a previous post, sometimes the story just takes over. The longest part of the process was coming up with a title for the chapter. I like to pick a title that helps set the theme for the chapter before I start writing it. It took me a while as I bounced around several titles in my head before I settled on one. I'm not sure I will stick with it though, I am hoping when I finish the chapter a new title will come to mind.

I'm in the home stretch now! At this rate, I think the rough draft will be finished within the next week or two. I'm hoping I will have some more time to work on the book cover as well, I'll post sneak peeks when possible.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow! Are you serious? The second book is going to be out soon? That's aweome! I read book 1 and I remember that;
1. I couldn't put it down.
2. It took me 1 hour.
3. I was beyond frustration at the end because I wanted to know what happned to them!!

Irven Keppen said...

I'm glad to hear that! Yes, book two will done soon (I hope).
You'll find out what happened to MOST of them, but maybe not all ;)

Anonymous said...

hi im your duagters friend i would like to read one of your book they seem interestering